HR2B's client is an manufacturing company focuses on chemical industry
- Manage customer orders through Customer Service work processes and systems.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the businesses’ products, businesses, applications, and service offerings.
- Strengthen customer intimacy by developing solid relationships, understanding customer needs and gathering market intelligence.
- Coordinate activity at assigned customer accounts, proactively address issues, and apply creativity to develop and implement solutions.
- Identify and deliver value added services to our customers.
- Proactively provide differentiated services to our customers by thorough understanding of our service offerings.
- Differentiate between customer requirements and Company capabilities; choose the best/cost effective solution.
- Contribute to the business goals, in particular for Customer Service.
- Support commercial strategies with Company customers across multiple businesses.
- Partner with Customer Financial Services (CFS) and Sales to build effective relationships with customers in order to anticipate and deliver expectations.
- Increase quality of Company's corrective action management process through active participation in problem solving.
- 2 - 3 years experience
- Accounting/Finance/Business educational background preferred.
- Strong negotiation and sales skills preferred.
- Proficiency in ERP SAP systems.
- Understands and follows Order Receipt and Handling work processes.
- Thorough knowledge of respective work process and other integrated work processes, technologies, and applications (Order Receipt and Handling, Payment Receipt and Handling, Pricing, SAP, productivity and e-tools).
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi My Dieu at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 825