Our client is the leading company in making and distributing electric fan with a famous brands in Vietnamese market
- Prepare annual budget and forecasts for the Industry department;
- Analyze purchasing and manufacturing variances ;
- Prepare monthly reports on variances,expenses by costs centers, Capex, inventories and KPI (labor efficiency, Purchsing Price Index);
- Control inventories tightly and supervise surprise, periodical and year end stock- takes.
- Manage the standard costing system and cost related activities.
- Manage items and supplier master file in ERP.
- Work closely with other managers of R&D, Purchasing, factories to ensure technical changes and material price movement are properly tracked and controlled.
- Work on costing analysis for sales deals with R&D and sales team.
- Work on capex projects and provide proper analysis for management to make decision.
- Evaluate potential costing key increase/decrease factors.
- Work closely with colleagues on industry related issues.
- Other Ad-hoc projects assigned Finance director, CFO and MD.
- BA in finance and accounting
- Over 04 year experience at costing manager level for manufacturing companies .
- Good command of English.
- Have knowledge or experience in using ERP (SAP/Business One to be preferred).
- Communication skills, strong sense of numbers.
- Well organized, highly self motivated.
- Office and professional computer skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Have good leadership skills and capability of managing a team from 6-10 people.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Do Thanh Tu at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 841