Surint Omya (Vietnam) Co. Ltd.
192 Phan Xich Long St., Ward 2
Phu Nhan District
Office phone: +84 8 3517 8396
Office fax: +84 8 3517 8399
Our client is an European calcium carbonate producer. They has been in Vietnam for many year and has their factories in Vietnam.Their major markets are Plastic, Paper, Pharma, Agriculture.
In Vietnam,their headcount is expanding more than 100 staffs both in factories and main office. If you would like to discover job opportunities with them, please send us your updated CV for following position.
1. Manage the day-to-day operations associated with the execution of the company compliance program including scoping, process documentation, risk assessments, control design, control testing, deficiency remediation, deficiency sizing.
2. Develop and assist in delivery of executive reporting.
3. Perform budget and resource planning
4. Be responsible and resolve all problems relating to Company’s accounting and tax issues
5. Check and verify tax filing including VAT, CIT, NRT, WHT and other taxes to ensure that all tax returns are accurately complete and filed on time
6. Cross check and confirm the internal company balances
7. Check and upload data of Financial Statements into Group reporting system
8. Check and verify the transactions in all accounts in Accounting System to ensure that all accounts are updated on time and accurately
9. Report to Finance and Accounting Manager and perform related duties and other responsibilities
- BA degree in Finance and Accounting
- 4+ years of experience in the areas of financial accounting
- Good at English/
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Ability to develop clear and professional presentations.
- Ability to interact at management levels.
- Strong communication skills including presentation, written and oral
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and BPCS
You can apply online, send your CV or call Ngo Thi Thu Hong at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 872