HR2B's client is a Japanese Advertising Company
1.1 Essential Function:
- Completing the proposal for the clients like: New product launching communication (Advertising and promotion); Corporate brand communication; Marketing communication of current products; Event and promotion plan for enhancing sales.
- Design and reporting of marketing research : Conducting desktop research; Reporting new trend information ; Design the marketing research (qualitative and qualitative) ; Manage research vendors to obtain appropriate data ; Making research reports and presentation.
- Other tasks are required by Manager.
- The marketing planner should have two years or more experiences in the field of marketing in the advertiser, advertising agency, or research agency.
- Language level: English (Business level), Vietnamese (Native)
- Interested in trends, culture, society, consumers, products, media, products/innovation/technologies
- Having overall knowledge of marketing and advertising
-Profound knowledge in digital marketing
-Proficient with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
-Basic design skills (i.e., ability to produce an attractive and clear PPT presentation) (Preferable) Proficient with SPSS, R, well knowing about statistical analysis
You can apply online, send your CV or call Pham Thi Van at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 844