HR2B's client is a foreign company
- Manage delegated area sales team to successfully deliver sales objectives in assigned areas including forecast, sales increase by provinces, coverage expansion, while growing the whole business.
- Develop and execute the monthly/quarterly/ annual business plans that address customers, objectives, opportunity specific plans, and outlet execution of trade programs with tracking matrix in accordance with the objective of growing the whole business.
- Develop strong customer relationships across all target channels and identifies key opportunities to further develop sales opportunities to ensure sales targets delivered.
- Manage trade budget within guidelines, recommending path to optimize spends and to achieve positive business results.
- Monitor results of all programs and make future recommendations for improved sales performance.
- Analyse market opportunity by key provinces and implement programs to expand coverage for growing the whole business.
- Provide communication and coordination of all trade plans with internal sales organization, partners and customers to ensure timely execution of all programs within company policy
- Participate in the development of effective distribution and inventory system and procedures to better service customers.
- Bachelor degree or higher in related majors.
- Proven track record in a sales role.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing sales team of up to 5 sales reps/assigned area/territory, preferably from F&B, alcohol business with basic knowledge of trade marketing & channel marketing as a plus.
- Strong understanding of sales applications/principles and building sales relationship with customers across all channels.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive, innovative and excellent team player with strong commitment to drive business results.
- Communicative in English and computer skills.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Hoang Hai Yen at this number
+84 024 3736 6843 - Ext 132