HR2B's Client is a newcomer to Vietnamese market. This worldwide company specializes in producing mobile computers, portable communications products, as well as in-vehicle radios.
1. Drive Lean implementation for Line Transfers according Tariff project.
- Mentor and coach to Tier 1 suppliers staff to execute LSS transformation roadmap by site, for successful and timely completion of their projects.
- Develop and manage a series of process controls to sustain improvements over time.
- Conduct regular LSS audits to measure LSS implementation maturity by product.
- Ensure product processes are meeting Lean six sigma requirements such as Continuous Flow, Line Balancing, Pull System, 5S, TPM, OMS, Cross-training, CTQ implementation, etc.
2. Designs, develops, analyzes, and implements manufacturing processes to the company's products. Leads/supports various operational groups in determining the root cause and resolution of performance-related issues. Supports various operational groups in cost reduction of existing products and parts. Develops and implements process improvements to existing products to support cost reduction goals
- Production line manufacturing issue analysis and solving.
- Production sustaining and efficiency improvement.
- Reworking & scrap cost & risk buy cost review and approval.
- Cost reduction projects management & rework.
- Overall leading assets/fixtures/ tools development and management.
- BOM review and accuracy.
- Labor model review and approval
3. Manage effective Engineering Change process for AIT & EVM products.
- Create or review EC and TCNs (such as process/fixture/efficiency/system…)
- Create or review DV, it will secure any temporarily change be acknowledged by the company and quality is under good controlling.
- Create or review MFGCO, it will be applied to systematically control the manufacturing process and parameter, etc.
- Ensure BOM is accurate and CM factory follows Agile BOM.
- Ensure assets and fixtures in the right lifecycle, CM production asset, and fixture are 100% compliance and accuracy with Agile.
- FIA (cost impact) approval, it applied to review the cost claim from CM supplier.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education/vocational qualification and experience required
- 8 years experience
- Problem solving and analytical ability
- Knowledge of job-related policies and procedures as well as corporate policies and procedures
- Strong computer skills
- Effective communication and collaborative skills.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Giang Thi Kim Tien at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 837