HR2B's client is a foreign company
- Manage campus admission team for the smooth operation as campus’s plans and requirements.
- Lead the campus admission team to achieve yearly admission target (new student target and retention target).
- Manage campus’s student care activities to ensure that company is delivering the excellent customer services to students and parents.
- Build a positive team spirit and motivate team members to work together to succeed.
- Coordinate with other teams at campus including academic team, security team, nanny team, driver team, maintenance team… for the effective daily operation and admissions activities.
- Understand & help team members to define customer requirements, manage customer expectation to build the trust and maintain long-term relationship with parents
Qualifications & Experience
- BA degree in Economics, International Business, Business Administration;
- Fluency in English;
- Computer literacy in Word, Excel & PowerPoint;
- At least 3-year experience of equivalent position in education, and experience in developing a strong sales team/customer service team who achieved proven track records;
- Understanding educational market and have a good social relationship and network.
Skills & Attitudes
- Acumen, strategic mindset and ability to set plans and targets;
- Good communication and coordination skills to different contacts and levels;
- Strong organizational skills, managerial skills with a keen attention to both overview and details;
- Ability to work under pressure with strong enthusiasm and dedication;
- Innovative, result-orientation and teamwork.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi Ngoc Chau at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 857