HR2B's client is a company leading in manufacturing industry
- Responsible for all day-to-day timekeeping administrative functions.
- Compiles, reviews, and enters data into time attendance system. Collects, records, tracks, and verifies data and information from multiple sources
- Perform time attendance sign-off on timely manner during each payroll cut-off date so that data will be transmitted to the payroll system for payment.
- Ensure the accuracy of the time attendance and leave related data input against data feeds from HR system and other substantial systems.
- Ensure Vietnam timekeeping processes are executed appropriately and in a timely manner along with ensuring accurate attendance records and leave data.
- Comply with Vietnamese labor regulations, social security regulations and tax regulation on time attendance related matters.
- Ensure timekeeping processes and procedures are flawlessly administered, new processes and policies adequately documented and communicated.
- Work closely with Payroll Specialists, HRIS, HR partners, IT & other departments, payroll providers, internal and external auditors.
- Support internal SOX audits and external audits ensuring deadlines are met and each request is responded to with a timely and accurate response.
- Ensure appropriate internal controls, approval, and validation are adhered to for the timekeeping processes.
- Handle inquiries related to time attendance from employees and resolving any issues arising.
- Maintain good rapport with shared services center in Malaysia through a remote working relationship.
- Diploma in Human Resources or equivalent with 2-5 years of relevant work experience in a manufacturing environment.
2. Required Skills:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in Vietnamese and English, both spoken & written
- A good verse in Vietnamese labor regulations, social security regulations, Welland tax regulation.
- Hands on experience in Timekeeping systems preferably worked Kronos Time Keeping system.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office especially the Microsoft Excel
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Kieu Trang at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 810