HR2B's client is a foreign company.
- An Accountant is expected to deliver the following key responsibilities and have the following attributes:
- Record accounting data entries such as updating the system with transaction.
- Assist in balance sheet analyses and in ensuring that the G/L balances are reconciled with the corresponding subsidiary ledger.
- Maintain accounting systems and enforce policies and procedures ensuring compliance with the company's Accounting standards and internal control requirements.
- Maintain full set of books; assist with the preparation of financial statements, accounting schedules, and perform account and bank reconciliations.
- Process disbursements and monitor accounts payables.
- Process invoices and monitors accounts receivables.
- Help resolve financial discrepancies, if any, by analyzing account balances and collecting information.
- Maintain proper filing documents and safeguards financial information through database back-ups.
- Monitor employee account balances and timely submit schedule of items for salary deductions.
- Prepare the cash forecast and monitor cash in bank balances.
- Handle and maintain petty cash fund.
- Perform periodic physical count
- Perform periodic bank reconciliations.
- Handle intercompany transactions and settlements.
- Handle the closing books and preparation of financial statements, analysis, and supporting schedules. Work closely with Accounting Manager and Consolidation Center on issues surrounding the monthly close and reconciliation of the balance sheet.
- Assist in budgeting.
- Assist in the timely filing of all government-related remittances. Assist in preparing internal tax projection and reporting and year end provision.
- Liaise with auditor/s for year-end audit requirements.
- Demonstrate personal responsibility, loyalty, and integrity by adhering to the Company’s Code of Conduct.
- Other duties as may be assigned
- A university degree in Accounting.
- Knowledge in bookkeeping, taxation, and accounting & finance principles.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Trustworthy, organized, flexible, detail-oriented, excellent in follow-through skills, possess good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong English language verbal and written communication skills are required.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nelson D. Beecher at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 874