HR2B's Client is the leading company in purchasing & supplying the agricultural ingredient foods.
- Check, review the annual budget estimate: Capex, Opex.
- Tracking costs and schedule to complete the project, the cash flow generated for the project.
- Check and review of financial statements: Net of Investment Statement (NIS), monthly income Statement( MIS).
- Marking the audit pack report for quarterly Corporation.
- Control compliance tax declaration obligations arising, working tax authorities, and state agencies.
- Controlled bank balances, cash, working with partner banks for the credit line borrowing and foreign exchange purchase and sale contracts.
- Confirm debt comparison of sales/purchases with suppliers and customers.
- Prepare legal documents related to registration term loans state banks, investment licenses.
- Controlling Receivable-payable within the Corporation.
- Check, compare, and report on the work quarterly warehouse inventory of the company.
- Controlling inventory data: coffee beans, finished products, packaging, and spare parts ...
- Responsible for coaching, training for the accounting department under the annual plan.
- Check, gave legal opinions, the risk for the contracts by the company going sign.
- Perform other duties at the request of CFO.
- Experience in tax handling: VAT/CIT/FCT/DTL/DTA & Transfer Pricing
- SAP usage: Using SAP well
- IFRS: Reporting as per IFRS.
- Other information/ requirements
- Age: Under 45
- Reporting to: CFO – Vietnamese
- Manage: Around 4 Staff, including Supervisor
- Working Place: Nhut Chanh, Ben Luc, Long An
- Working time: Monday to Friday, from 8:30 to 16:30
- Pick up bus: “Nhà văn hóa” district 5
- Salary (gross): Open discussion
- Other: 13th-month salary, average of 2.5 months of incentive bonus, health care
You can apply online, send your CV or call Le Thi Minh Huong at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 848