HR2B's client is a software company
- Responsible for building a large-scale distributed system to centralize everything related to datasets, integration with other systems via API services, and automate business processes within our data organization
- Work closely with other talented developers and take part in the full web development life cycle, from analyzing requirements, architecture design, database design, coding backend and frontend framework, testing and deploying and maintaining applications.
- 2+ years of hands-on industry experience developing scalable and robust software applications in web environments with exposure to both frontend and backend technology stacks.
- Extensive experience in at least one server-side framework: Python (Flask, Django, Tornado), PHP (Laravel, Yii), etc.
- Deep understanding in one of SQL and/or NoSQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Vertica, MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase)
- Experience with modern client side frameworks or libraries such as ReactJS, AngularJS, etc. and ability to support cross-browser compatibility.
- Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, Object Oriented Programming and Model-View-Controller web framework.
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent job experience.
- Experience with microservices, caching tools, data visualization, queuing systems or large-scale distributed systems is great plus.
- Finance Experience is not required
You can apply online, send your CV or call Tran Thi Thao My at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 830