HR2B's client is a company leading in manufacturing industry
A. Basic Job Functions:
- Supervises and coordinates a team of warehouse personnel in performing their daily Shipping and Receiving activities to ensure accuracy of the inventory/shipping as per the department standard and procedure.
- Ability to assess, analyse and resolve Receiving/Shipping issue and able to implement corrective action or system improvement project, which will increase the department efficiency, cost savings and ensure safe working environment.
B. Essential Responsibilities:
- Supervise a group of Team Leads and warehouse assistance in Shipping and Receiving operation activities to ensure task carried out in accordance to work procedure and safety standards.
- Coach and manage work performance of a team of warehouse associates to align with department expectation and goal.
- Coordinate warehouse material inventory and shipment to ensure no disruption to manufacturing operation and shipment activities.
- Responsible to interface with stakeholders to ensure correct materials/ products flow in order to maintain shipping/receiving data information accuracy.
- Responsible to resolve receiving/shipping discrepancies (if any) in order to minimize inventory/Finish Goods variance.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvement to increase department efficiency and minimize cost.
- Working with Human Resource Department closely in handling employee relations issues to ensure correct action addressed on timely manner. .
- Identify and recommend opportunities in continuous improvement program to improve the working environment, inventory variance issue and cost saving project in order to increase the department efficiency.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and S&R management team to resolve major issue and handle advance level problem solving.
C. Reporting Relationships:
- This position may have approx. 8-10 direct reports consists of Warehouse Team Leads and Inventory Coordinator.
- At least five 4-5 years of warehouse working experience with supervisory responsibility.
- Experience in MHE handling and CI Project Management would be helpful.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or any business related field.
- Knowledge of logistics terms, conditions, providers, including international situations
- Management of subordinates
- Extensive knowledge of shipping and receiving standards required.
- Knowledge of the company's shipping and quality standards.
- Knowledgeable in using Microsoft Office application (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Extensive knowledge of various shipping and freight methods and their procedures required. (UPS, FedEx, International Freight Services, etc.)
- Ability to operate shipping equipment effectively (forklift, stock picker, etc.)
- Ability to assess weight of items are shipped in order to determine appropriate moving methods. (ex: pallet jack, etc.)
- Exceptional knowledge with related industry's concepts, practices and procedures.
- Proven experience in supervisory skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems effectively.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency in department area.
- Proven developmental and training skills.
- Ability to understand and apply TOC concepts.
- Fluent in in English and Vietnamese is required (verbal and written).
- Least travel is required but maybe needed for startup training
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Kieu Trang at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 810