HR2B's Client is one of the famous brandnames in Asian market specializing in high fashion sportswears manufacturer, distributor and retailer.
1) Plan, direct and monitor all warehouse activities to ensure cost-effective and timely delivery
2) Develop and implement standard operating procedures & KPI to improve overall warehouse productivity
3) Drive continuous improvement on the existing process flow to achieve efficiency
4) Liaise with and manage different parties include internal and external to achieve operations objectives
5) Recruitment and training of all WH staffs and workers
6) Other adhoc projects assigned by management
1) Recognized degree, or above.
2) At least 7 years working experience in warehouse management with 3 years at manager level
3) Garment manufacturing warehouse experience is preferably
4) Proficiency in MS office applications, knowledge of ERP system is definitely a plus.
5) Fluent written & spoken English, Mandarin & Vietnamese is definitely a plus.
6) Independent, well-organized, multi-tasking and able to work under pressure
7) Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
8) With experience of station in overseas, and able to working with multi-national culture
9) Station at Vietnam
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Kieu Trang at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 810