HR2B's client is a cosmetics company that sells high-quality natural skincare and cosmetic products.
1. Maintains daily receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
2. Complies with government regulation (Disnaker, BPOM, etc), and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, advising management on needed actions.
3. Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
4. Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
5. Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts, inspecting equipment, issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
6. Warehousing map set up & replenish system/flow to ensure the stocks are regularly well control for sales and refill in time for all branches
7. Control Labeling on product with QR code stickers (outsourcing workers) so as to meet sales demand
8. Manage, examine, report on Pick & Pack KPIs to improve efficiency including set up KPI suggestions for CWH ‘s pick & pack quality
9. Train & Piloting the pick pack modules to other Branches/warehouses and targeting 2018, the pick and pack standards shall be done in every branches in HN, DN, CT, HCM, CWH
10. Support other department and branches in reports, project which are related to warehousing, Warehousing system management development, ….
11. Set up and control stock variance (shortage) in/outbound as well as damaged stock amount monthly/yearly
12. Experient & daily conduct systems sales, Cumulus, … for daily operation & support 2 Supervisors, staffs in systems
13. Set up KPIs for W/H and submit to OP Manager for approval on better efficiently timely.
14. Lead Stock count monthly/quarterly/timely & reports
- University degree Bachelor or hold a qualification in Administration or Management.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in logistics/operation/supply chain area, preferably from cosmetics industry, with a proven track record of Warehouse and Distribution Management.
- Good leadership qualities, excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Understand the importance of customer service.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and relevant IT and / or industry standard software related to Inventory/Warehouse/Distribution.
- Fluently in English is a must , & Good at Excel , PPT, SAP system, and or Warehouse Management systems
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Trung Long at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 843