HR2B's client is a property development company.
This position is to lead the design, documentation, and presentation of master plan architectural design from design to construction. The position also involves site visits and supervision if required.
- Participate in designing and coordinating with the head of the department to propose ideas and directions for planning projects.
- Planning, analyzing, and implementing the design process for planning projects.
- Work with design consultants to manage design quality.
- Monitor and coordinate with other departments and agencies in the process of implementing and approving the planning design.
- Participate and coordinate weekly meetings with planning design consultants, ensuring the overall progress of the approved project.
- Report to the management the overall status of the planning design activities, identify the obstacles, and propose appropriate solutions.
- Participate in the coordination of issues related to the project legal status during the design phase.
- Manage, review, and check to ensure the design profile meets the quality and schedule.
- Other duties as assigned
- Good Degree in Architecture/Urban Design/Planning, Mandarin speaking
- Minimum 3+ years of work experience
- Ability to deal with various design scale from a street to a region and keen interest in dealing with urban issues
- Familiar with master planning practice in Viet Nam
- Ability to process information and communicate in English or Chinese
- Good understanding of place-making and community design (building, street, and public space types plus associated principles)
- Ability to communicate verbally, in writing, and through drawings
- Adeptness at hand drawing and sketching
- Demonstrated creative ability, including urban, architectural, and graphic design
- Competent in software skills such as MS Office (Word, PowerPoint), CAD, Sketch-up, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign is preferred. Knowing rendering software is a plus.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Le Thi Minh Huong at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 848