HR2B's client is an international standard hospital.
- Identifying and assessing future and current training needs of the hospital.
- Projection of annual training and development budgets and control budget utilization in coordination with budget owners.
- Overseas and coordinate all training activities of the Hospital and its departments, Employee Performance Appraisal, resident and Internship program.
- Liaise with Medical universities and school (domestic and overseas) regarding collaborative agreement and its implementation.
- Be the trainer for in-house training program as assigned by the hospital.
- Develop and oversee implement policies and procedures related to Training & Development activities of the hospital.
- Organize staff activities such as team building , doctors day, secretary days, nursing days, staff event such as year end party etc.. in coordination with different departments.
- Be a member of Staff Health and Safety committee, directly in charge of staff health screening and check up, coordinate with other members of the committee to handle various audit and inspection from relevant authorities regarding staff health and
- Be responsible for making sure that hospital maintain its compliance to relevant JCI standards pertaining to staff qualification and evaluation.
- Manage to have self-update on methodologies and best practices of performing of training and development tasks.
- Manage staff in the department to archive defined objectives and goals.
- Qualification: University degree in any discipline preferably in education, HR or relevant field.
- Experience: At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Foreign language(s): Fluent in English.
- Good interpersonal and excellent communication skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Management skill, structure thinking
- Be able to convince and negotiate with others
- Self-confident, dynamic, creative and be able to work independently
- Tact and the ability to deal with difficult situations
- Able to work under pressure
- Computer: Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Regulations concerning to healthcare service
You can apply online, send your CV or call Phan Quynh Nga at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 827