Our client is one of the best company of skincare and cosmetic products.
- Train counter managers/store managers/ beauty advisors (CM/SM/BA) the sales & product knowledge as well as beauty techniques (skin check, make-up, massage).
- Train new CM/SM/BA/Therapist and support in integration process. Develop knowledge of existing and new CM/SM/BA. Ensure know-how and expertise of the frontline.
- Train & coach for CM/SM/BA/Therapist best grooming.
- Develop, translate and implement annual training program in line with the marketing plan.
- Play the role as main host for beauty workshops. Ensure customers know about brand image, the technical knowledge basic (about the skin, make-up application) and consultation for customers concerns to the push sales.
- Co-manage with counter managers/ store managers and beauty advisors in order to reach the sale results. Implement and ensure KPI’s being reached (recruitment rate, transactions, link-selling, service, merchandising, grooming).
- Ensure CM/SM/BA’s knowledge and expertise according to the respective customer profile.
- Presentation duty at during events, training sessions, beauty workshops, seminars .....
- Make strategy & plan training activities to develop sales skill, service skill, sales techniques, merchandising concepts to meet Sales & Marketing objectives.
- Deliver or facilitate external workshops/events or talk shows where relevant (in part to share Brand’s philosophy & values)
- Establish training objectives and develop measures to evaluate training effectiveness
- Design and develop appropriate instructional materials such as manuals, guides, audio and visual aids
- B.A or diploma in pedagogy is preferred
- At least 2-5 years in training experience and 2 years in beauty industry
- Training experience in the luxury beauty spa industry at least 2 years
- Strong knowledge about the skin, make-up skills, cosmetics products and therapist technical.
- Excellent presentation, customer orientation, consultation skills, sales skills and communication skills.
- Leadership skills (to CM/SM/BA): experience in management, motivating and coaching.
- Analytical and problem solving skill.
- Passion in beauty, skincare & education.
- Being punctual in attendance, dedicated, confident, hard-working and flexible.
- Straight forward & sincere
- Able to inspire and coach staffs
- Good interpersonal skill
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Trung Long at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 843