HR2B's client is an Asian brewery company with famous brand name in the world.
- Ensures implementation of TPM in CS&L section
- Ensures technical support needed to TPM (W&T, Planning, Customer Values) Pillar Leaders in the following activities, definition, planning, analysis and evaluation of management routines.
- Suggest and develop technical and management tools needed to apply TPM methodology in CS&L area.
- Ensures and standardizes all document support needed to implement TPM in CS&L area.
- Lead and participates in improvement teams to solve problems and achieve company results.
- Coordinates treatment and implementation of improvements in CS&L
- Creates supporting material to training actions in TPM methodology in TPM.
- Implement visual management in Logistic ares, according to OpCo model
- Ensure document elaboration or information for internal communication of Logistic Area.
- Define, analyse and control Logistic KPIs to include in DCS
- Collect data related to the execution of technical and management tools of TPM methodology
- Produce and update management information related to the execution of technical and management tools of TPM methodology
- University degree required, preferably in Business Administration or Industrial Engineering.
- 3-5 years of Supply Chain Experience (Logistic, Planning or Customer Service)
- Knowledge of CS&L area and processes
- Experience in using continuous improvement methodologies;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Excellent analytical thinking
- Successful experience in budgeting and cost control principles
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
You can apply online, send your CV or call Luong Thi My Hanh at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 864