HR2B's Client is one of the famous brandnames in Asian market specializing in high fashion sportswears manufacturer, distributor and retailer.
Ensuring innovation projects meet the operation requirements and realize real benefits. This is a hands on role with the
1. Garment making process and garment factory sewing machine optimization and simplification.
2. Identify process automation opportunities based on analysis of all operational data from all areas with the support from Quality Assurance, Lean Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering teams. Identify automation opportunities including, but not limited to
situations such as:
a. Product quality is consistently a problem or consistently worse than planned.
b. Cycle times are inconsistent or very long.
c. Processes are manual and repetitive.
d. Current equipment is expensive or over-spec for current processes.
e. Current equipment delivers inconsistent results or high downtime.
3. Provide documentation for project tracking and reporting
4. Perform data collection and analysis to provide the relative key data to management and
5. Work with the CAD designer to document and maintain the template database.
6. Work closely with the Innovation team to improve and expedite development projects to meet the department KPI’s.
- Electrical engineering and automation or mechanical engineering and automation, college or above
- English CET-4, be able to read and write, can speak with foreign engineer
- Familiar with Excel and office software, Auto CAD, Pro/e or SolidWords
- Above 5 years of sewing machine and automation machine issue solving and maintenance and PM control experience are required, familiar with garment making process.
- Excellent bench work skills
- Tool making standard of workmanship.
- Experienced in process automation.
- Ability to provide technique training and communication with relative departments.
- Ability to conceptualize mechanical designs to aid development.
- Knowledge of laser cutting CNC machines.
- Can work well under pressure.
- Self-motivated, “Can do” attitude, easy to work with, open to new ideas.
- Strong sense of responsibility and good team work and ownership
- Good at communication skils at all levels.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Bui Thi My Tam at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 853