HR2B's client is a foreign media company.
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology platforms (including web application frameworks and the deployment stack) for delivering the company’s services.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices by attending relevant conferences and reading widely (including reading your peers’ blogs!).
- Establish the company’s technical vision and leads all aspects of the company’s technological development.
- Directs the company’s strategic direction, development and future growth.
- Works in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as marketing, sales and operations as an advisor of technologies that may improve their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide leadership to department heads in a fashion that supports the company’s culture, mission and values.
- Conducts research and case studies on leading edge technologies and makes determinations on the probability of implementation.
- Identify technology trends and evolving social behavior that may support or impede the success of the business.
- Hands-on experience coding in more than one currently popular web application framework.
- Demonstrated ability to envision web-based services that meet consumer needs or solve business problems.
- 7+ years experience managing web application development.
- 3+ years experience with startup companies.
- Familiar with more than one software development methodology.
- Ability to discern user requirements and develop specifications.
- Has contributed to one or more open source projects.
- Knowledge of web standards.
- Knowledge of Internet protocols and RFC standards, database management systems, and version control systems.
- Familiarity with technical requirements of Internet marketing and search engine optimization.
- Familiarity with information security vulnerabilities and risk management.
- Familiarity with consumer privacy and payments industry compliance requirements.
- Exposure to business theory, business process development, governance processes, management, budgeting, and administrative operations.
- Excellent English in communicating and writing skills
- University degree in the field of computer science, business administration, or another rigorous discipline. An advanced degree in one these fields is a plus.
- BS in related field and at least 7 years experience in the Information Technology arena, at least 5 years management and strategic experience in this field.
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff.
- Agile/ Scrum development
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Nhat Minh at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 863