HR2B's client is a foreign company
- Equipment Specialists (ES) provide equipment breakdown troubleshooting in a specific module. They also need to perform various tasks to improve module performance for defined indicators.
- To be a Level 1 operation expert and provide 5S/Quality/Control/Material related support for the L1 operation.
- Troubleshoot all equipment breakdown happen in the shift. Follow escalation process to bring tool UTP.
- Follow the standard of procedure to monitor tool healthy.
- Provide initial investigation for all Safety, Quality/Yield Loss, Control which relates to equipment.
- Propose/Implement improve ideas in some aspects: Safety, Quality, Cost, Equipment healthy.
- Support engineer team and preventive maintenance team for activities: tool qualification, upgrade machine, troubleshooting, maintenance
- CW's required to work on 4 rotating shifts (12 hours/day, 4 days/week)
- 3-year Diploma major in Mechanical, Electronic, Mechatronic, Automation, Industrial Electrical or Electrical.
- English Level pre-intermediate
- Computer-Level A
- No years of experience required
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Ngoc Thien Thanh at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 849