- Cover the technical aspects in specialty applications mainly PE, CPP, and Engineering Plastic
- Ensure that customers receive the technical advice, support, and guidance service they need.
- Provide technical assistance in analyzing their requirements
- Advising adequate products for the application, promoting new products, and following trials
performed by customers
- Follow up and resolve customers' complaints promptly and attend troubleshooting. When
necessary participate in laboratory analytical works.
- Stimulate and recommend product improvements or developments and coordinate these
activities between our laboratories and customers.
- Explore the technical requirements of potential new markets or products that can bring or keep
the company in the leadership.
- Understand our production capabilities and communicate with customers to maximize our
efficiency in product supply.
o Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree in Polymer Science, Chemical Engineering,
Chemistry, or similar relevant field.
o At least 3 years of experience in the plastics/polymer conversion process such as blown film,
blown molding, or other conversion processes.
o Some experience in plastic/polymer conversion machines is needed.
- Other requirements:
o Have a good knowledge of plastic masterbatch and additive
o Excellent communication skills, including at least intermediate English skills.
o Computer literacy and good presentation skills
o Negotiation with creative problem-solving and positive influence skills
o A driven, self-starter personality, with an excellent service mind and willing to learn a new
o Take a broad, strategic overview and engage stakeholders & team members in thinking
about issues in the wider context.
o Capable to work under pressure
o No color blindness
$1,000 - $1,500 Gross/ month + allowances + bonuses
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Anh Tuan at this number
+0937855075 - Ext 853