HR2B's client is a company specializing in chemical products
1. Technical service:
- Provide support to the sales team for the competitive and comprehensive proposal of construction system products and solutions to customers basing on the understanding of the company's products’ performance, customer’ needs, drawing and specification of the
projects as well as the performance of competitors’ products.
- Support sales to do demonstrations and application guide for the company’s products at the site to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Solve technical problems after-sales services.
2. Lab management and product development:
- Define standards, demonstration design and guide subordinates to perform laboratory testing to check product quality or test new formulation of the product; document testing results by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintain product performance consistent with product specifications.
- Carry out the product improvement and modification to suit the local market requirements and cost optimization.
- Maintain and calibrate Lab equipment.
- Prepare product samples as required.
3. Technical support:
- Provide technical supports such as organizing technical seminars, workshop to introduce and promote products.
- Enhance technical expertise of sales and marketing team via internal presentation, technical training.
- Visit customers to collect and analyze field information of customer expectations/ problems on product performance/ technical service needs to verify product design suitability to application.
4. Safety and housekeeping:
- Maintain safe and healthy working environment following standards of EHS and 5S practice.
- Degree in Construction materials, Civil engineering or Chemical engineering.
- 3- 5 years of relevant experience in construction
- Good understanding of construction material such as flooring, waterproofing, repairing, and sealant.
- Good understanding of techniques of construction-site application and testing performance.
- Good commands in English, MS. Office, and AutoCAD.
- Competencies required: Drive Innovation, Demonstrate Customer Focus, Communicate Effectively.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Bui Thi My Tam at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 853