HR2B's Client is an industrial coatings company, 100% investment from USA
A. Principal Accountabilities:
Manage and develop Powder Technical Service in Vietnam market meeting customer service expectation and requirement.
B. Roles & Responsibility
1. Develop and manage powder technical service procedures and standards
2. Lead technical service of powder segment to ensure service on time and meet customer requirements and expectations.
3. Share Specific knowledge & skills of Powder Technology
4. Lead the investigation and reporting of customer line product complaints. This involves independently calling upon customers to determine scope of problem for either on the spot or follow-up laboratory resolution.
5. Assist in providing powder technical service to customers in the entire paint process to meet required on-line quality and cost targets by ensuring the effective performance of Powder paint products.
6. Coordinate and support introduction trials of new and modified technology at customer plants to ensure they meet expectations
7. Networking and sharing of powder information and knowledge with Customers to add value to their business.
8. Coordinate with Company’s Technical team in ensuring Company’s paint formulae are robust and reproducible with appropriate testing regimes to result in right first time production conforming to factory requirements.
11. Comply with Company & statutory E&HS regulations & quality systems.
- Years of experience: 3 year(s)
- Minimum career level: Team leader or Supervisor
- Minimum education level: Bachelors
- Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years working experience in the lab for Powder coating and/or customer technical service management.
- Effective problem solving and communication skills are required
- Result-oriented, resourceful with the ability to work independently and in a dynamic & challenging environment
- Good interpersonal & communication skills while proficiency in verbal & written English and local language
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Kieu Trang at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 810