HR2B's client is a business in industrial equipment.
- Make Sales strategy and planning for monthly/quarterly/yearly, then arrange and supervise for conduct.
- Track sales team metrics and report data to BOD on a regular basis.
- Lead weekly and/or monthly meetings with the sales team.
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sale team members
- Coordinate with related departments (Salesman, Sales support team, Accounting…)
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with potential customers and existing customers.
- Persuade clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price, and delivery;
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company need
- Accept other tasks and involve in projects assigned by the Sales Director.
- Age: 25-35
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in Mechanical Engineering strongly preferred.
- At least 03 years experience in technical sales (Oil and Gas industry is preferred) & experience in successfully mentoring and leading others effectively.
- Having sales experience in products: mechanical seal, coupling, filter, pump, valve; pipe; fitting; industries electricity; Pump and seal is strongly preferred.
- Speaks and write English active and passive well
- Have working experience in foreign companies or/and work directly with foreigners.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Giang Thi Kim Tien at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 837