HR2B's client is a chemical distributor with a focus on the food & nutrition, personal care, and plastic markets.
• Grows earnings, per designated sales goals.
• Maintains relationships with existing, core, and target customers at the required level to ensure sales growth and customer satisfaction.
• Identifies targets for each strategic principal.
• Responds promptly to all leads and writes call reports.
• Engages in technical discussions with customers.
• Spends 70% of time in front of technical people.
• Makes weekly sales calls.
• Participates routinely in technical training sessions.
• Maintains and expands the customer/contact and market intelligence database for designated territory.
• Maps decision making process and identifies decision makers, within customer/prospect organization.
• Manages the sales pipeline from prospect to closure, utilizing the company sales process.
1. Desired skills
- Degree in Chemistry, Petroleum industry or Mechanical engineering preferred
- Technical sales expertise in Lubricants and Fuels finished fluids or additives is an advantage
- Knowledge of Automotive (Engine and Driveline) and/or Industrials (Hydraulic, metalworking, greases, etc.) markets, as well as an understanding of Industry and OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) specifications, are a plus
2. Skills to have and develop:
• Ability to learn all products technically and identify value proposition for customers.
• Ability to ask open-ended questions. Attention to detail.
• Passionate and committed to contributing to continued sales growth.
• Outgoing, highly energetic, self-starter, and self-motivated.
• Decision-making, problem resolution, and creative thinking skills.
• Ability to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
• Entrepreneurial business focus with strong business acumen.
• Excellent listening skills and ability to ask for the order.
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
• Organized and focused through daily rituals including action planning and time management.
• Naturally shows initiative and is solution-focused.
• Provides strong leadership to achieve sales results.
• Well-presented and articulate, able to identify decision-makers.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Kieu Trang at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 810