HR2B's Client is global beverage company
- Responsible for plant capability assessment for SE Asia and Oceania region from the NPD perspective.
- Provide commercial formula guidelines to Corporate Technical Formulation Manager for formula specification development
- Lead processing specific technical meetings regarding MIs with flavor houses.
- Train with flavor houses to understand the mixing instructions, control points and sensory targets for new formulas to enable the successful transfer of mixing instructions to new co-packers.
- Manage documents that are related to improving/ establishing process parameters.
- Act as MEC technical lead for formula commercialization at co-packers and bottlers:
o Coordinate with flavor houses, vendors and OPS to ensure ingredient availability for trials / first production runs
o Establish test protocols during test runs to ensure co-packer and other technical resources at MEC are aligned.
o Attend commercialization calls with bottler’s technical teams to help to explain, standardize and document MEC formulas and processing criteria.
o Lead plant trials or first production runs at co-packer / bottler’s site.
o Consult on sampling, sensory and analysis of formulations from test runs with the purpose of establishing the right processing. Manage/ design shelf-life tests with external labs if needed.
o Provide a trial report and lead technical transfer discussion with internal teams
- Troubleshoot issues related to batching or raw materials.
- Maintain internal database and educate internal stakeholders in the knowhow of batch mixing, heat processing, retort, pasteurization, aseptic processing, etc. for new products
- Responsible for all technical activities in Asia and Oceania regions, including managing North Asia TPM
- Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience as a New Product / R&D / TS Engineer for a beverage, food or dietary supplement manufacturer.
- Education, Certification, Licenses & Registrations: Bachelor of Science in Food, Chemical, Processing Engineering or other related technical degree is preferred. Related training and experience can be substituted for education.
+ Must be able to perform with minimal direction at a high level, must be team-oriented and willing to work collaboratively.
+ Must have demonstrated initiative and desire to work in a dynamic work environment with multiple demands. Must be detailed oriented and be able to follow written and oral instructions.
+ Must be able to multi-task and follow-up when responses are needed.
+ Must be fluent in English. Spanish fluency is also preferred
+ Travel: Up to 50%, including international
+ Computer skills including Microsoft Office and SAP.
+ Knowledge of general statistics for manufacturing operations
You can apply online, send your CV or call Dang Ngoc Lam Thanh at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 881