HR2B's client is a company specializing in the fashion jewelry segment.
- Responsible for recruitment activities of both direct and indirect labor (e.g., job briefing, announcement/ advertising, screening CVs/applications, conducting interviews, providing shortlists, extend offers, issue reject letters, coordinate on-boarding activities as training plan, follow up probation's performance, etc).
- Responsible for overseeing Employee Relations activities in Vietnam, including but not limited to: employee communication, employee activities, labor regulations.
- Build and maintain an excellent working relationship between HR and other employees, especially with manufacturing population, to create an open and effective work culture, and provide the best HR service possible to all employees.
- Plan, initiate, implement of employee engagement and retention programs according to HR vision and strategies, within approved budget, to minimize employee turnover rate, and ensure production efficiency
1. EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's Degree in relevant majors
2. YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: at least 5 years of experience in HR preferably within a multinational company
- Familiar with local employment practices and legal requirements.
- Good interpersonal & communications skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Outspoken, confident, with good insights into HR best practices.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Dang Ngoc Lam Thanh at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 881