HR2B's client specializes in marketing and advertising
- Strengthen and expand relationships with key clients.
- Supervise strategic development and implementation of direct initiatives.
- Fiscal responsibility for overall account profitability including client budget, expense reporting, and campaign profits and losses.
- Liaison between Agency and Client to establish goals and budget and ensure the receipt of quality, cost-effective solutions.
- Conduct performance management and goal assessment of staff
- Excellent business development and project management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising / PR / Marketing / Communications
- have 4+ years working experience in planning, strategic planning, and / or related communications experience.
- Qualitative research background and strong analytical capabilities a must
- Ability to think creatively and evidence of success in developing brands and delivering them to market.
- Proven leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skill
- Excellent presentation skill
- Excellent command of English
You can apply online, send your CV or call Luong Thi My Hanh at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 864