HR2B/Talent Recruitment JSC is 15 years old. HR2B has served over 1,000 client and grown from startup to our current position as among top 3 firms in Vietnam.
With 70+ staff, offices in 3 major cities, and a growing list of demanding clients, HR2B is a great place to start or build on your Professional Services Career.
We aim to be #1 and we have a solid plan to get there. For this plan to succeed we are looking for the best available talent in Vietnam to work with us and share in our success during 2018.
- Deliver world class customer service to small customers, and assignees. Be responsible for assignee employee relations care process improvement.
- Coordinate with Supervisor to be clear on the SOW, KPI for small customers.
- Communicate confidently with customers and assignees both verbal and written (email) in Vietnamese for labor issue.
- Carry out Customer care and Assignee care duties on time, carefully and fully following HR2B procedures.
- Details Job Description to be discussed in the interview.
- Vietnamese national with at least a college degree in a business related field.
- > 2 years experience of working in HR administration, personnel work.
- Strong communication skills in Vietnamese. Able to confidently talk with people more senior and more junior.
- Customer service experience or orientation.
- English skills (>=IELTS 4.0).
- Strong computer skills spreadsheet and merge documents.
- Calm, friendly, outgoing, able to get along with people well.
- Able to organise own work and have the energy to handle many tasks.
- Professional appearance for customer and assignee meetings.
Reply to this job ad by 30 Aug 2018 with a cover letter that details how you match with the requirements of this job. Attach your latest CV. Send your details to Ms. Thi at email@example.com
A market competitive salary with benefits package is provided. HR2B has an excellent ‘international’ working environment which promotes personal development and open team collaboration. The company is growing in 2018.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Dinh Thi Vy Thi at this number
+02862883888 - Ext 871