HR2B's client is a Korean IT Company
- Take on the role of a team leader managing a small team of developers on certain projects
- Work directly with client
- Coaching and manage junior developers.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling on assignment
- Regularly attend internal training courses to maintain required skill set
- Manage configuration of system and application in both test and production environment
- May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialists
- Other assignments assigned by CEO, Head of Center/Department or Project Management (in project scope)
- Overall 3+ years of Java/J2EE software development experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Java J2EE development.
- Have experience working with Oracle Database.
- Strong knowledge of Spring, Spring MVC, Spring security.
- Strong proficiency in programming languages, databases, web technologies and RESTful API integration techniques.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, as an advocate for technology solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with proven ability to design pragmatic solutions.
- Experience in design patterns, SOLID oop design, clean code.
- Experience JBoss Application Server
- Ability to research, adapt quickly to new technologies
- Have been joined projects about Cinema, the theater will be an added advantage
- Nice to have knowledge of MyBatis.
- Good English Communication skills - including the ability to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way.
- Teamwork skills
- Good at investigating and solving incident and problem skill
- Self-motivated and Self-directed.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Tran Thi Thao My at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 830