Our client is a foreign company.
- Produce and review studies, surveys, designs, input for drawings, and calculation reports for complex situation.
- Prepares, develops and/or checks design documents in the engineering phase of Project in accordance with the program of requirements, TQS policy and legislation.
- Often update, study and apply further software related to his/her job (such ACAD, BIM/Revit, Microsoft Office, calculation software, etc.).
- Study and apply different Vietnamese and international standards/codes.
- Preparation and/or review technical specifications.
- Comply with QA requirements.
- Responsibilities and accountabilities for his/her design documents.
- Project planning and monitoring.
- Manage design quality, progress and budget hours of the Firefighting & Plumbing design team.
- Manage, promotes team spirit, develop capabilities and mentoring the Firefighting & Plumbing design team.
- Coordination and support the activities of the design team.
- Liaise with in-house Engineers, engineering suppliers.
- Manage interactions with other disciplines/departments as well as external parties i.e. clients, local authorities, contractors.
- Assist and direct Medior and Junior Engineers.
- Assist Team Leader and/or DDM/DM to achieve a high quality of design.
- Assist DDM/DM in preparation of proposals and other tasks.
- Undertake continuous professional training & development to maintain Chartered/Expert status.
- University graduate or Master of Science in Mechanical engineering field.
- Specialize in Firefighting & Plumbing system.
- Good English at all skills (listening, speaking, reading & writing).
- Good communication in both English and Vietnamese languages, have leadership skill.
- Proficient in Revit, ACAD, MS office applications and other design software for Firefighting & Plumbing works.
- Experience in Firefighting & Plumbing system of industrial projects and specifically calculation, Firefighting & Plumbing equipment selection, layouts and material specification preparation are required. Experience in industrial refrigeration system/utilities is advantage.
- Good understanding of QA procedures.
- At least 3 - 5 years design experience, preferably with professional foreign companies.
- Proven record of executed project is highly desired.
- Familiar with green building design is prefer.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Vo Nguyen Van Kim at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 822