HR2B's client is a global company with an inspirational past but an even more dynamic future.
- Ensure supply chain operations and vendors meet Company, social and environmental, health and safety standards and policies (approximately 70%)
+ Works with suppliers, partners, third party service providers, other brands, government, and civil society to understand and improve the overall sustainability status of supply chain.
+ Collaborates with suppliers and other stakeholders to analyze supplier performance, identifying areas for improvement.
+ Works with suppliers and other stakeholders to enhance supplier management systems, management and worker training and capacity building projects to ensure continuous improvement on Company social and environmental standards.
+ Works with suppliers to ensure timely, accurate reporting on Company. Sustainability data requirements.
+ Investigate any allegations against the reputation of Company in terms of sustainability related activities and provide recommendation to resolve the issues in a sustainable manner.
+ Support in developing and rolling out sustainability related programs
+ Follow up, manage, report on sustainability related programs independently
+ Provides advice, guidance, and education to functions on social and environmental sustainability standards, procedures, and program initiatives.
- Manage external information and relationships (approximately 30%)
+ Monitor relevant changes in social and environmental sustainability laws and regulations.
+ Work with Director Asia and regional project managers to ensure that Company policies and standards are relevant to local laws and practice.
+ Build and manage Company relationships with Sustainability related external stakeholders, including NGOs, third-party providers, government, and other brands.
+ Lead response to Sustainability Alerts with advice of Director Sustainability Asia and Sub Sahara
- Key relationships/Peers:
+ External: Code of Conduct and Environmental Managers for other Global Brands, NGOs, Trade Unions, External Service Providers on Terms of Engagement, ILO, BSR.
+ Internal: Regional Managers, SSM, Legal, Community Affairs Managers, Foundation regional manager and fabric sourcing manager, Quality assurance, Finishing Engineer and Corporate Communication
- Master’s degree in Business ManagementSocial Work with specialization in Labor Laws and Industrial relationshipsEnvironment Health and Safety.
- Work Experience around 5 years’ experience in the same or related field with other brands
etails reputed buying
houseNGO or third party service provider.
- Experience of performing Social and Environmental Health and Safety assessments independently
- Knowledge of textile industry, local laws and other legislations.
- Good communication skills
- Writing and speaking English and local language
- Good computer knowledge
- Good inter personal relationships
- Good analytical skills
- Effective analysis, implementation and negotiation
- Domestic and international (geo scope) travel to suppliers and global programs (approximately 25% of time)
- Risk management: analyze and solve complex problems
- Excellent Relationship Building (both internal and external)
- Strong Influence / Collaboration and Negotiation Skills
- Process, Information and Technology Management
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Kieu Trang at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 810