HR2B's client is the world leading brand name with electronics and home appliances products
- Develop automotive products and technologies (included HMI Applications, HMI frameworks, Protocols to interface with HMI framework and middleware ...);
- Responsible for software delivery to head quarter;
- Generate reports, communicate with local managements and head quarter.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Mathematics, Mechanics and Informatics or equivalent;
- 3+ year software development experience in C++ programming;
- Having good knowledge with OOP, OOAD (Object-Oriented Analysis and Design);
- Having hands-on experience to use JIRA, GIT and Gerrit;
- Having hands-on experiences in developing large software systems;
These skills would be considered as an advantage but not the must:
- Experiences related to multi-thread, multi-process programming;
- Having hands-on experiences to use and implement design patterns (MVC, Singleton, Observers);
- Experiences related to develop application using Qt/QML;
- Experiences related to design and develop GUI frameworks , front-end applications;
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or board of directors.
- 5 working days/ week: Mon – Fri;
- 13th month salary + incentive bonus ( total remuneration package: up to 16-month salary);
- Annual salary review;
- 12 days of annual leave & 7 days of company holidays;
- On-site & training opportunities in Korea;
- Staff trip, sporty clubs;
- Monthly budget for team building activities...
- 1 month sign-on bonus for candidates who start working before 15th Dec 2018.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Ngo Thi Thu Hong at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 872