Our client is a full service provider of information technology from Japan.
(1) Targets Management
Manage and support your team and ensure project targets of your team (delivery date, software quality and workload) given by Project Manager.
Communication with Senior Manager, Project Manager, Programmers and clients in Japan
1) Understand detail project plan documents given by Project Manager and explain them to your Programmers.
2) Create detail project schedule with Project Manager. Create weekly progress reports, Q&A lists, and issue lists in Japanese. Hold weekly meeting with Project Manager and clients in Japan in order to report your team progress and to solve all issues.
Manage and support your team to set up a development environment and a test environment.
Manage and support your team and create following deliverables and get approval from Project Manager for the deliverables.
1) Documents: a detail design document, a program design document, test specification documents in Japanese
3) Quality reports: review results reports, a code review results report and bug results reports in Japanese.
(5) Japan onsite work
On site work in Japan for design phase and/or test phase may be requested, if necessary, upon request from company project team in Japan.
(6) Training of Programmers
Conduct training for your Programmers to improve their software product development skills, technical skills (such as OS, Programming Language, Tools, Products and Testing) and Japanese language skills.
(7) Team building
1) Maintain a productive and harmonious relationship with Project Manager and the team for teamwork improvement.
2) Improve productivities, software quality and Japanese language skills of your team year by year.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Computer science and Software Engineering
- OS experience: Windows or Linux at least 3 years’ experience
- At least 2 years experience as a software developer with any programming language
- Good at Japanese communication (At least N-3 equivalent) and English communication.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Trung Kien at this number
+024 37366843 - Ext 143