HR2B's client is a Australia's leading company providing payment services.
• Provide management and leadership to a team responsible for software design, implementation, testing and deployment.
• You will play a role of a technical architect overlooking the solution design of your team. You will drive high level technical design and joins follow-up investigation of technical tasks with the team.
• Closely cooperate with different offices in Australia (Sydney and Melbourne) and the Philippines.
• Leading and management of development teams. 10+ years overall experience in software development.
• Fluent in English. All documents will be in English, you will need to communicate with the local Project Manager and the team in Australia and Philippines in English
• Experience working in finance or companies is an advantage
• Gross salary which will include tax, medical, social and unemployment insurance.
• Salary review twice a year.
• 13th month salary, performance bonus.
• 14 days annual leave
• Working laptop
• Online technical training courses
• Opportunity to work with one of Australia’s fastest growing payment companies.
• Regular team dinners and team building activities
• Free parking, coffee, snacks, etc
• International, friendly working environment
• Premium healthcare plan
You can apply online, send your CV or call Ngo Thi Thu Hong at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 872