Khách hàng của HR2B là công ty sản xuất, kinh doanh hàng đầu Việt Nam chuyên ngành hàng đồ chơi trẻ em.
Position Purpose Statement: Responsible on the VAT, CIT, PIT tax submissions. Ensure compliance to tax rule and regulation.
A. Major Accountabilities:
1. Control the tax system and tax calculation in the company according to the tax regulation.
2. Support in tax audit work.
3. Ensure the accuracy of tax calculation.
4. Ensure tax payment on time and extension the term of tax payment.
5. Support on turnover and audit the tax paid.
6. Liaise with tax authorities including preparing, submission and follow up on VAT refund and when situation arises.
7. Perform PIT and CIT calculations and submissions whey required.
8. Cooperate with other departments if require.
9. Assist FM and FC perform any other duties that are assigned from time to time.
B Update Project cost account in the Ledger and liaise with suppliers to collect VAT invoice
1. Liaise with tax authorities including preparing, submission and follow up on VAT refund as and when situation arises.
2. Build relationship with external organizations ( Tax office, banks) to gain knowledge, expertise and smooth operations.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance & Accounting
- Familiar with Vietnam accounting standard
- Experience in Tax regulation and reports
- Experience in dealing with Tax Officials
- Creative, problem solving skill
- Ability to express the ideas, suggestion and opinion
- Analytical quick thinking, results orientated
- Computer literacy, particularly use in Microsoft word and excel
You can apply online, send your CV or call Ngo Thi Thu Hong at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 872