HR2B's client is a company specializing in the fashion jewelry segment.
- Responsible for recruitment activities of both direct and indirect labor (e.g., job briefing, announcement/ advertising, screening CVs/applications, conducting interviews, providing short lists, extend offers, issue reject letters, coordinate on-boarding activities as training plan, follow up probation & performance, etc).
- Responsible for overseeing Employee Relations activities in the company, including but not limited to: employee communication, employee activities, labor regulations.
- Build and maintain an excellent working relationship between HR and other employees, especially with the manufacturing population, to create an open and effective work culture, and provide the best HR service possible to all employees.
- Plan, initiate, implement of employee engagement and retention programs according to HR vision and strategies, within the approved budget, to minimize employee turnover rate, and ensure production efficiency
- Coordinate Employee Continuous Improvement program and projects in coordination with Production, Engineering and Safety, and other relevant functions.
- Maintain/ update/ develop HR Procedures to ensure effective operations within the organization, and compliance to local law and regulations.
- Oversee the performance and effectiveness of outsourcing services.
- Support Head of HR in the roll-out of HR initiatives from time to time.
- Maintain a high standard of professional knowledge, ethics, and practices when dealing with peers, subordinates and other key stakeholders of the company
- Other ad hoc projects assigned by the Head of HR.
- Recruitment of all levels of employees
- Build and maintain effective and efficient employee engagement and retention programs.
- Oversee the planning and organizing of company activities within the approved budget.
- Coordinate Employee Continuous Improvement program
- Build/ maintain HR Procedures to ensure effective operations and compliance with local law.
- Ad hoc project deliveries
- Education: Bachelor&'s Degree in relevant majors
- Years of experience: at least 5 years of experience in HR preferably within a multinational company
- Familiar with local employment practices and legal requirements.
- Good interpersonal & communications skills in both Vietnamese and English
- Outspoken, confident, with good insights into HR best practices.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Dang Ngoc Lam Thanh at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 810