HR2B's client is a Australia's leading company providing payment services.
- Troubleshoots and resolves application issues in a timely manner. Interacts with others within IT and the user community when appropriate.
- Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest/implement changes.
- Quality minded - Conduct trial runs of software application updates, and fixes, to be sure they will produce the desired functionality.
- Independently creates written program specifications, writes code, tests and documents assigned programming tasks in accordance with ITs procedures.
- Keeps Manager and IT director informed of technology issues and updates.
- Pro-actively looks for the best solution to achieve the most efficient performance of a system.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Computer Science Degree or related discipline desired and at least 3 years’ experience in the information technology field related to this position’s role.
- Experience with both MS SQL and MongoDB.
- Good understanding of RESTful web services.
- Good knowledge of OOP, design patterns.
- Strong communication skills. Must be able to conduct requirement gathering sessions, construct and lead presentations
- Self-Starter – willing to contribute wherever needed.
- Fluent in English.
- Good understanding of Web Security & OWASP standards (e.g., Web penetration testing, xss)
- Continuous integration (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git).
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Bitt Bucket.
- Experience with AWS.
- Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public Facing web applications.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Ngo Thi Thu Hong at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 872