HR2B/Talent Recruitment JSC is 15 years old. HR2B has served over 1,000 client and grown from startup to our current position as among top 3 firms in Vietnam.
With 70+ staff, offices in 3 major cities, and a growing list of demanding clients, HR2B is a great place to start or build on your Professional Services Career.
We aim to be #1 and we have a solid plan to get there. For this plan to succeed we are looking for the best available talent in Vietnam to work with us and share in our success during 2018.
To understand thoroughly the needs of assigned client organizations and match candidates to client’s job requirements. Sell services to new clients and serve existing clients. Develop a pool of qualified candidates.
- Report to the Executive Search Manager.
- Work with other HR2B staff on projects.
- Must achieve a personal revenue target.
- Located in Ho Chi Minh City Office.
3. Job Content
- Proactively develop new clients for HR2B through business development activities.
- Proactively develop a set of pre-qualified candidates, and a wider network of other candidates.
- Understand the business of the client organisations assigned.
- Create a clear and detailed job order on the HR2B system;
- Search for candidates.
- Interview candidates, cross check their CV, find out their career aspirations,
- Write a clear report explaining how these people fit with the client's job vacancy.
- Send these to the client and seek feedback from the client on the reports;
- Arrange meetings between the client and the candidate,
- Research references, background check, and gather salary information.
- Advise the client on current market salary and benefits package information.
- Discuss the offer with the candidate and show how it fits with their career aspirations.
- Assist the client and candidate in concluding the job offer process.
- Advise the Finance department on the details of the job and candidate to ensure correct billing for the work done and follow up payment.
- Follow up conversations with both candidate and client to ensure that a good match was made (usually done 1 week, 3 weeks, and 6 weeks into the job).
- At least 3 years of work experience.
- At least 2 years experience in a foreign company or dealing with foreigners,
- Experience of selling (preferably selling a service) would be an advantage.
- Outgoing person who likes to talk. An effective communicator, you will enjoy meeting new people and getting good information from others.
- Confident and professional personal style. Action-oriented and positive outlook.
- Interest in business and be able to talk about current business issues affecting large Vietnamese and foreign companies.
- You will be computer literate, especially with social networks and database search.
- Time management skills, able to prioritise effectively and allocate time efficiently
- Project management skills including planning, implementation, organizing and follow up.
- Generous commission scheme. Opportunities for promotion for bright performers. Modern, 'foreign' management style. Training and development. Nice office in the city.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Bui Thi My Tam at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 853