HR2B's client is a pioneer in frozen food industry
- Develop NPDs for T&I to meet business’s target.
- Lead and conduct products’ issue solving and solution.
- Support Manager in managing deployed SSOP.
- To develop new products independently
- To conduct shelf life studies, including product and package performance evaluations under various conditions and make recommendation for appropriate adjustment in product or package as required.
- To conduct lab and pilot plant experiments involving product and process development and design (e.g. prototype preparation, product line extensions, shelf life and product performance. Conduct plant trials for commercial scale up. Interprets data and draws conclusions to experiments.
- To manage project independently. Proactive in suggesting ways to improve project quality. Perform routine R&D activities in order to evaluate and improve the quality of existing products and related processes and to develop new product and processes.
- To implement appropriate sensory methodology for different products tests and able to use statistical tool to analyze results.
- To prepare presentation of results and recommendations to various groups, both internally and externally, and in both Vietnamese and/or English.
- To interface frequently with various internal department (e.g. marketing, procurement, engineering, QA, operations, and TAC) and customers in accomplishing project milestones.
- To conduct literature search independently, analyse information, summarise findings and recommend next steps with guidance.
- To design and implement the appropriate experimental design and types of lab tests.
- To record and document the results in electronic lab notebook, ELN or in a computer database. Evaluate results of experiments and analysis and use appropriate statistical software (where relevant) to conduct data analysis.
- Able to communicate and work well with VIAO project team members.
- Undertake other duties as directed by management
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in similar role in Food Company.
- Relevant degree from recognized tertiary institution majoring in Food Science and Engineering.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese.
- Experience in food companies or food factories, and exposure to foreign company environment will be an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong PC and MS Office experience especially in MS Excel and proficiency in working with relevant software tools (e.g. Optiva, Axapta, Access etc.)
- Ability to establish and maintain a collaborative relationship with customers and colleagues
- Must be a strong team player as well as team builder
Functional Technical Competencies:
- Product Development
- Product Commercialisation
- Project Management
- Food Chemistry/Oil chemistry
- Sensory Science
- Food Law/Regulatory Compliance
- Supplier evaluation & approval
- Food Safety & Microbiology
- Ingredient Technology
- Creative Problem Solving and Decision Making skills
- Planning & Organisational Skills
You can apply online, send your CV or call Giang Thi Kim Tien at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 837