HR2B's client is a foreign company
- You will plan. You will work with key stakeholders and team members to scope, size, and develop project plans at a task, milestone and resource level. You will manage and document proposed and accepted changes to the scope. You will be in charge of major product releases : timeline, deadlines, coordinations between team members, from Business, Product, QC and Engineering teams.
- You will directly contribute to day-to-day project management of software engineering and testing for multiple products and projects.
- You will apply all Agile Scrum Best Practices : sprint estimation, daily standups, follow ups, sprint planning, retrospective, etc.
- You will manage processes of development and incidents escalation.
- You will translate. You will adhere to a structured, project management methodology; translating internal Agile processes into the project structure of choice used by our clients.
- You will manage resources. You will access, plan, and engage resources as needed throughout deployment and service engagements.
- You will manage issues. You will engage the team on an ongoing basis to identify and proactively manage project issues, risks, action plans, and implications.
- You will track and report. You will ensure all deliverables and milestones are met, in keeping with timelines and budget. You will provide internal and external stakeholders with accurate and timely project information and status updates.
- You will manage risk. You will monitor risks and follow best practices, escalating issues where appropriate.
- You will coach. You will mentor team leads to develop their project management discipline.
- You will assist. You will contribute to improving processes and support the development of the PMO.
- You’ll work on some minor production tickets and features to clarify requirements.
- Compile historical data from previous Iterations/Releases and provide it for team-wide use and future estimating activities.
- Provide status reports, presentations and demonstrations to all levels of management.
- The hands-on experience. You have a deep understanding of project management tools, techniques and processes gained through 7+ years of experience overseeing and delivering software implementations at the enterprise level. You have worked in Agile, Waterfall and hybrid environments.
- Have Startup experience and ready to join a hard-working and dynamic team
- Obsessed with details and pixel perfect concept
- Project Management skills. You are highly detail oriented and meticulous. You can efficiently generate a master project plan to ensure project deliverables are met according to timelines and budget. Your focus is accomplishing every milestone while ensuring processes are followed and issues are proactively dealt with.
- Relationship building expertise. You have expertise working closely with internal and external stakeholders and end-users to identify business challenges. You can effectively develop concepts, execute on strategies, realize visions and increase adoption.
- Leadership skills. You can grow and build a 40+ team. You have the ability to nurture strengths in your people and support their skills development.
- Transparent communication style. You are an expert negotiator and highly effective escalation point; you are skilled at conflict resolution. You are an outstanding communicator in formal, informal, large, small, verbal and written communications. You can effectively influence and work with people at all levels in a cross-functional, team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- A drive to continuously improve. You can anticipate, understand and respond to the needs of clients and you are driven to meet or exceed their expectations. You are a forward thinker and can innovate solutions to keep the project - and the business - moving forward.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Tran Thi Thao My at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 830