HR2B's client is a foreign company
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements, specs, prototypes, use cases, workflows, wireframes and design.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Drive product launches including working with marketing team, executives, and other product management team members and deliver solutions in a successful, agile, and timely manner
- Work closely with Product Team, Design and Engineering to specify requirements, and ensure features are being implemented according to business expectations.
- Work with regional product and dev teams to define data & metrics to be measured.
- Analyze data to derive business insights.
- Collaborate with designers to make sure your features deliver business objectives while also meeting a high standard of usability across web and mobile apps.
- Partner with scrum lead to manage resource support and asset creation for development needs, while identifying and mitigating design and development risks.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into detailed product requirements and feature specs.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule
- Own communication with senior leadership and across partner organizations
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science, engineering or equivalent preferred
- 7+ years of product management experience in a traditional or agile software environment
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop project business cases.
- Have Startup experience and ready to join a hard-working and dynamic team
- Obsessed with details and pixel perfect concept
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent in writing specifications (use cases) and wireframing.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organisational and analytical skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Ability to Work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with attention to detail and organizational skills.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Tran Thi Thao My at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 830