As Senior PHP Software Engineer, this position involves:
● Product development in PHP/Laravel.
● Integrations between our product to 3rd party APIs.
● Work in an Agile environment with strong attention to well-documented code, unit testing, and continuous integration.
● Being able to mentor, coach, and train other colleagues.
Required skills and experience:
● At least 3 years of experience coding in PHP language
● "Product Engineering" mindset.
● Pragmatism and obsession for simplicity, efficiency, and performance.
● An expert level at server-side, client-side or full stack development. Your final role
within the team will depend on your skills and internal training will be provided.
● Obsession for quality and testing.
● Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks.
● Strong communication skills.
● English is required. Part of our team only speaks English (And the screening is
done by our English speaker Head of Engineering)
Bonus points for:
● Experience with Python and/or Vue.js. or other general purpose language.
● DevOps experience with the GCP suite.
● Experience with Event-Oriented Architecture. We have a cool Apache Kafka.
● Experience working with high-performing, Agile development teams.
● Want to learn about the HealthCare industry and have an impact on how doctors
can diagnose their patients.
What do we offer?
● Supper competitive and attractive compensation, 100% salary in probation time
● Flexibility to work from home.
● Health perks.
● Meal allowance.
● Young and International environment
You can apply online, send your CV or call at this number