HR2B's client is a foreign company
• Drive Design for Manufacturing and Design for Reliability reviews of NPI products/concepts at CM and lead activities to optimize product and process designs.
• Make recommendations for product/process design changes & final assembly standards/limits that have direct impact to final product cost, quality and delivery.
• Standardize/Modularize FATP assembly equipment/stations ensuring all critical closed loop process controls are in place.
• Study existing processes, equipment and fixtures. Find ways to improve by means of product or process redesign.
• Use FMEAs to define requirements for process design, equipment & fixtures including all critical process controls.
• Perform FMEA and Control Plan reviews of each fixture, equipment and process step, identify all potential failure modes and process risks and drive mitigation steps with Contract Manufacturer and Product Design teams.
o Drive Improvement
• Uncover and highlight Manufacturing/Assembly/Test issues to ensure established direct labor, throughput, product quality and yield levels which affect bottom line MVA are optimized at the start of production.
• Interface with Contract Manufacturers Factory team to improve cycle times, UPH, process/product yield, product quality/reliability and drive cost reductions.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Mechanical preferred). Advanced degree preferred.
• 7+ years’ experience in DFM, NPI and Manufacturing Process Engineering Role with high volume manufacturing companies in this or a parallel capacity.
• Additional experience in automotive, network, medical or similar industry considered a benefit
• Knowledge of SMA and Backend Assembly areas, production fixturing and production line qualification for consumer electronics. Knowledge of yield attack activity, cost reduction and engineering design.
• Strong understanding of Process Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (PFMEA), Design for Manufacturing and Assembly, Six Sigma Root Cause Analysis & Process Validation/Capability.
• Ability to clearly explain technical issues and influence product and process design change with results/data, working with other engineering teams to arrive at suitable solutions.
• Ability to work and drive process/layout improvements with minimal supervision.
• Ability to communicate effectively in both English and Mandarin language for worldwide environment
• Evaluate, document and present expected MVA reduction for specific products
• Strong ability in root cause failure analysis and corrective action planning.
• Ability to clearly explain technical issues and influence change with results/data. Excellent written and verbal skills a must.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi My Dieu at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 825