HR2B's client is a company leading in manufacturing industry
- Responsible for executing the Standard Work Procedures for Logistics function.
- Assists in training for a new associate.
- Assists in ongoing audits of the process.
- Coordinate proactively with S&R and 3PL to monitor/control finished goods freight truck shuttle from plant to external warehouse.
- Manage all miscellaneous shipments with target schedule with the best cost following FS policy by coordinating proactively with other departments (Engineering, Production, QC, Trade Compliance…) to.
- Responsible for executing with 3PL and troubleshoot, problem-solving.
- Ensure SAP input in a timely manner and accurately according to all logistics operations.
- Manage glass delivery based on Kanban system by coordinating proactively with 3PL and S&R to.
- Manage domestic/ international freight transit and maintain daily shipment schedules.
- Ensure adherence to domestic and international regulations governing import/export activities.
- Determine and maintain product classifications for import/export.
- Provide solutions for the best logistics options for different product categories.
- Prepare and process required documentation; examples: freight and duty invoices, export documentation, certificates of origin. Legalization of documentation.
- Maintain records of all import/export documents.
- Manage the pick-up and delivery of shipments through daily communication with carriers, freight forwarders, and customers.
- Ensure that safety procedures are followed, workplace health and safety requirement is met
- Monitor and enhance department performance by maintaining metrics.
- Assure internal compliance with logistics supply base and strategy by all internal First Solar logistics users.
- Ensure PO & Budget Management requirements are met by auditing & approving invoices and PO'ss within budget
- At least 5 years of experience in managing logistics services and international logistics.
- Demonstrated experience in logistics supplier management and relationships.
- Four (4) year Bachelor degree in Supply Chain/Logistics/Transportation or Business related field.
- Diploma in Supply Chain/Logistics/Transportation or Business related field preferred.
3. Required Skills/Competencies:
- Knowledge of logistics terms, conditions, providers, including international situations
- Familiar with LMW, logistics, common freight and other related shipping activities & procedures
- Proven developmental and training skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems effectively.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Good communication skills and fluency in English and Vietnamese is required (verbal and written).
- Good understanding and proficiently use of computer applications (SAP, Word, Excel, etc.).
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi Huong Giang - HCM at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 817