Our client is a leading real estate development, investment and capital management company.
- Provide lease management support for the properties within the Company’s portfolio.
- Responsible for the management of the tenancies which includes lease administration, managing tenancy related issues, compiling occupancy and rental reports and other lease management-related functions.
- In charge of maintaining and updating Leasing policy, maintaining and updating and making comments/recommendations on leasing document templates, controlling and conducting tenant 's background check, manage leasing variations tracking, manage and conduct all internal leasing documentations, leasing trigger and calendar, manage and conduct all internal leasing report (including asset revenue control).
- Key in the contract in SAP system and activate contract, support and manage leasing docs execution, arrear management, support accounting and admin team on tenant's SD (security deposit).
- Responsible for leasing the office, retail & common area for events in an assigned project or many projects and attend meeting with Landlord and tenant/s as and when required.
- Diploma / Degree in Estate Management, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or its equivalent with at least 2 years' in industrial property leasing experience.
- Candidates with some conveyancing experience in law firm will be preferred.
- Meticulous, diligent, highly organized and have lots of initiative.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in SAP and good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel will be an advantage.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Pham Thi Van at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 844