HR2B's Client is a newcomer to Vietnamese market. This worldwide company specializes in producing mobile computers, portable communications products, as well as in-vehicle radios.
- Solve design-related issues from the production lines to keep production continuity.
- Study issues to provide short term and long term solutions to keep product cost, reliability, safety, compliance, manufacturability requirements.
- Cost reduction. Complete cost reduction project on schedule and with high quality to fulfill the company’s target.
- Supply chain continuity. Take proper action to keep supply chain continuity. Customer complains.
- Analyze customer complains, provide solutions include design change, implement the solution to make the customer satisfied.
- Other projects assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years full time working experience as an Electrical Engineer in a high- volume industry.
- I have relative knowledge and working experience in electronic parts.
- Familiar with the PCBA manufacture process
- Familiar with design software, such as CAD/Creo.
- Strong capability to troubleshoot and solve a problem during the design/production phase.
- Good English wrote/oral communication skills;
- Willing to grow in technical career, active, responsible, and good team-work.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Giang Thi Kim Tien at this number
+028 62883888 - Ext 837