HR2B's client is a global company - FMCG
- Ensure that all Members’ presentation and testimonials comply with all company’s internal regulations/SOPs applied to various events; at utmost transparent and non-bias manner;
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure appropriate actions have been taken where the mistake related to ROC have been identified;
- To provide guidance & training to Members and drive Members education programs such as Member Compliance Training (all levels);
- Lead search, investigate complete issue resolution recommendations. Report to MPC Manager on all escalated issues and ensure consistent application of our rules in Vietnam;
- Travel as the need arises to attend Company/Member conferences; training, and or events in dealing with delicate and volatile issues and participate as a trainer/spokesperson and otherwise on Member Business Practices and Compliance worldwide seminars;
- To review all requests of promotional materials/activities from Members and also handles the related violations. These include violations from newspapers, the Internet and posters;
• Bachelor Degree. Law background will be a plus
• Preferably with at least 5 years working experience plus 3 years working experience in a multi-national company.
• Dynamic and strong leadership skills
• Strongly customer oriented and owns excellent customer service experience
• Fluent English capabilities especially in reading and writing. Good verbal & written communication skills in Vietnamese.
• Good administrative skills with hands-on computer skills, able to use Windows, MS office package software.
• Able to organize workload for effective implementation.
• Ability to solve problems and challenges and carry out responsibilities under minimal supervision.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills. Must be self-motivated and highly attentive to details and follow-up.
• Ability to work under deadline pressure, while maintaining a positive, professional attitude in a very fast-paced environment.
- Work place: Le Trong Tan - HN
- Salary: 15 - 20 Mil VND (Gross) + 13 th month Salary + Attractive Benefit
- Working time: Monday - Friday
You can apply online, send your CV or call Nguyen Thi Huong Giang - HCM at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 817