HR2B's client is a foreign company.
- Establish and maintain regular contact with major specifiers, mechanical contractors, designers, builders, developers, and the lodging industry within the assigned area.
- Coordinate and implement presentations to major specifiers, mechanical contractors, designers, builders, developers, and the lodging industry to introduce new products, assist in selecting the product, writing proposals, specifications and obtaining approval of company products.
- Understand and monitor the company’s distributors, dealers, retailers, competitors, and other market information.
- Maintain a close connection with distributors, dealers, and retailers in the respective regions.
- Coordinate, develop, evaluate and audit yearly budget of retail development execution in the respective regions.
- Develop and supervise a strategic, consistent and long-term retail sales network.
- Recommend, guide, develop and assess new retail sales networks.
- Advice on problem-solving methods in relation to distributors, dealers, retailers and customer complaints.
- Coordinate the retail activities in the respective region in order to achieve the sales objectives.
- Provide training and guidance to the Sales Executives and distributors/dealers to increase awareness of the importance and profitability of the retail market.
- Maintain the competitiveness of the activities of the retail sales and be well-versed on the retail market situation and the competition.
- Maintain management being informative on the retail market situation by providing information on the competitor’s product, dealers/ retailers’ business strategies and other related information advantageous to the company.
- University/ college graduated in marketing or business administration preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of sales experience coupled with an extensive background in retail sales type business.
You can apply online, send your CV or call Vo Nguyen Van Kim at this number
+84 028 6288 3888 - Ext 822